Specialty LATIN FOOD restaurant in the Okanagan Valley, in beautiful BC. Franchise licencing agreement, very flexible. Vendor is flexible and open to ideas. This could be an excellent opportunity for someone who is hardworking, immigrating and want that great chance to get started. Vendor is building the brand. An NDA is required to get further information on this amazing opportunity to own your own business! Proudly presented by Marnie Perrier; Call Marnie today 250.212.8552 or email@example.com (id:2493)More details
Here is an opportunity to purchase the assets of Southwest Forge Ltd., a manufacturer of hand forged door hardware as well as kitchen and bath hardware. The business is located in Summerland BC, in the Southern Okanagan Valley. Their products are sold mainly in the luxury housing markets of the Southwestern USA, Western Canada and Japan via a network of dealers (high end show rooms). The current dealer network and product line only covers 10% of the North American market. Manhattan Loft, a new product offering, has recently been added to address the other 90% of the market. The Manhattan Loft line should result in noticeable volume increases. The assets of Southwest Forge Ltd. (all equipment, product line and inventory) may be sold separately from the land and building. NDA must be signed for further information (id:2493)More details
Cash is King! Great business with room to expand. Turn key and ready to go...Limo and Van Tour business take advantage of the lucrative and growing Wine/Tour business in the Okanagan Valley. Owner ready to retire; only operates 6 months a year. Lots of opportunity here!!! Proudly marketed by Marnie Perrier; 250.212.8552 or www.marnieperrier.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This business requires that you sign an NDA. Please call Marnie today. Live the life you love; be your own boss in Kelowna! (id:2493)More details
Subcity Doniar franchise opportunity already seeing great profit from it's ideal Kelowna location. Set up with trained employees and top of the line equipment that make work flow smoothly in the busy environment. Recently updated with new layouts and store designs that are ascetically pleasing and welcoming to all customers new and old. To book a showing contact listing agents Bill Raine (250)870.6210 OR Bob Wood (778)215-0816 (id:2493)More details
Profitable, Specialized/Custom garmet manufacturing company, established 1986. Lucrative U.S. and Canadian government contracts in place. Well established and excellent reputation. Upside is endless here. Owners ready to retire. Can be operated anywhere. NDA is required for further information. Proudly presented by Marnie Perrier, Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty. Call/text or email; 250.212.8552, email@example.com or www.marnieperrier.com (id:2493)More details
Listing information last updated on June 19, 2018 at 02:21 AM (UTC)
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR®
Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These
certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who
must abide by CREA’s By‐Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the
MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate
professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by
members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy.
CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes
no responsibility for its accuracy.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and
other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non‐commercial use by individuals. Any
other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically
forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, “screen scraping”, “database
scraping”, and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on
the pages produced by or displayed on this website.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.